In the 21st century, people spend too much time in front of the computer and TV, resulting in poor postures. This leads to many people's cervical spinal getting hard, and finally causing neck problems. To relieve neck pain and relax the neck muscle, we designed a new proprietary product, the Acu Neck
Release Tense Muscles
Relieve Tension Headaches
Improve Range of Motion
Increase Blood Circulation
Neck support is designed to release tension in the neck and back muscles by applying direct pressure to tight and tender trigger points allowing them to release. Neck support reduces pain and pressure on nerves in the neck, back, etc. This improves range of motion as well as increases circulation to tense muscles.
Use on the neck
1. Raise your head and position Acu Neck under your neck gently. Keep your neck centered between acupuncture points, cervical vertebra can be touch soft foam
2. Relax and let acupuncture points melt into your tense muscles.
3. Gently rock your head to one side looking for other tender areas to release.
4. Stay over the tender areas on both sides of the neck allowing them to release. These tender areas should become less tender with regular use of Acu Neck.
Use on the back
1. Place a pillow under your head so you don't hyperextend your neck.
2. Place Acu Neck just below the pillow and carefully lower your back onto the Acu Neck. Make sure to keep your spine centered between acupuncture points.
3. Relax and let acupuncture points melt into your tense muscles.
4. To work each side more intensely, you can bend your knees so your feet rest flat on the floor. Then, gently rock your knees side to side. This will allow you to focus more on one side at a time.
You can reposition Acu Neck a little further down the spine and repeat to another area.
A second pillow can be placed at the lower end of Acu Neck when working the back to reduce the intensity of acupuncture points and support the spine.
Use on the leg
USe on the feet
Check with your doctor if you have any injuries or medical conditions before using Acu Neck.
It is normal to feel tenderness where acupuncture points make contact with tight muscles.
Only a few minutes is needed to release tense muscles. Stop using if you feel any numbness. This could happen if you stay on acupuncture points in one place for too long.
Acu Neck includes:
1x Acu Neck
1x instruction manual
For more information about our Neck Stretching Equipment ,Welcome to contact us